Pearls of Umhlanga - Pearls Sky
Size from 34m² to 850m²
Experience the Extraordinary
So much more than just a spectacular home, Pearl Sky adds a new dimension to everyday living. With its tranquil zen gardens, sun decks, private lap pool, Jacuzzi and children’s play area, you are exposed to a lifestyle like no other.
Residents will have access to a luxury boutique mall offering retail, business and wellness facilities. The vibrant, cosmopolitan setting will feature the country’s most stylish boutiques, designer labels and the finest restaurants, all to satisfy the most opulent tastes.
With spectacular sea vistas stretching from coast-to-coast combined with a unique collection of lifestyle elements, this is indeed a new era in sophisticated living.
Pearl Sky will include executive studio, 1, 2, 3 and 4-bedroom luxury apartments. Ultimate opulence can be experienced in all of the units, which will feature beautiful and chic interiors. These gorgeous apartments are tastefully designed in a modern, contemporary style, and exude the highest quality fittings and fixtures.
This internationally acclaimed development takes sophistication and extravagance in South African recreation and living to new heights, and purchasing one of the limited opportunities available will expose you to an exclusive way of life.
Please note: prices are subject to change without prior notice
- Floors - imported porcelain tiles
- Air-conditioning - Standalone mini VRF system for each unit, comprising ceiling concealed indoor units in bedroom and living rooms with external condensers on balconies. VRF ducted air condition system to residential units, making use of the latest energy efficient technology, providing individual control to each room in the apartment, therefore reducing wasted conditioned air.
- Security - Advanced access control with security card access to main lobbies and in lifts. 24 Hour on site security guarding, with CCTV monitoring and recording.
- Bathrooms - Custom designed vanities. Toughened frameless glass shower screens. Imported sanitary ware and brassware.
- Kitchen - Designer fitted kitchen. Engineered quartz counter tops. Stainless steel sink and drainer with imported mixer. All apartments are equipped with an oven, hob and extractor fan.
- LED lighting to all indoor residential spaces.
Follow boards on Lagoon Drive
Enter the location you are travelling from
Umhlanga Rocks, Umhlanga
Hard to believe that Umhlanga, the buzzing residential, commercial and resort suburb just outside of Durban, was once a seaside resort town called Umhlanga Rocks. During the early seventies it merged with La Lucia to become what it is today - Umhlanga - pronounced Umshlanga and meaning “place of reeds” in Zulu.
Things have changed rather radically since the town acquired its suburban status. It...
Get Email Alerts
Sign-up and receive Property Email Alerts of Residential New Developments in Umhlanga Rocks, Umhlanga.
Disclaimer: While every effort will be made to ensure that the information contained within the Prime Property website is accurate and up to date, Prime Property makes no warranty, representation or undertaking whether expressed or implied, nor do we assume any legal liability, whether direct or indirect, or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information. Prospective purchasers and tenants should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
Click & Drag