Size from 42m² to 254m²
Prime Property Presents Ocean Dunes.
Discover a Gem in the brand new Sibayia Precinct. Located between Umdloti and Umhlanga Introducing Ocean Dunes. Surrounding the Hawaan Forest and Sibayia offering stunning views of the Indian Ocean.
The developer has brought a whole new meaning to natural living with the bamboo, stone and off-shutter concrete into the facade design bringing the forest, river and ocean into your home. The design was incorporated to maximize the serine forest with the spectacular sea views. The contemporary open plan style apartment allows the sea and fresh air to flow through. Maximum security including perimeter fencing, advanced access control, 24 hour on site security guarding with cctv monitioring and recording
- Central heat pump systems
- Independent controlled multi-split air conditioning system
- Led Lightening
- Solar glazing to sun facing facades reduces heating loads
- Gas hobs
- Useable roof gardens
- Imported porcelain tiles
- Ceilings flush plastered with shadow line details fixed with patented suspension system, painted with super acrylic paint
- Fitted built-in cupboard doors to be hung on cenceled hinges.
- Custom designed bathrooms, frameless glass shower screen, importe4d hansgrohe/grohe brassware.
- Designer kitchen, quartz countertops, stainless steel sink and drainer with imported mixer
Prime Property Head Office
Enter the location you are travelling from
Hard to believe that Umhlanga, the buzzing residential, commercial and resort suburb just outside of Durban, was once a seaside resort town called Umhlanga Rocks. During the early seventies it merged with La Lucia to become what it is today - Umhlanga - pronounced Umshlanga and meaning “place of reeds” in Zulu.
Things have changed rather radically since the town acquired its suburban status. It...
Get Email Alerts
Sign-up and receive Property Email Alerts of Residential New Developments in Sibaya, Umhlanga.
Disclaimer: While every effort will be made to ensure that the information contained within the Prime Property website is accurate and up to date, Prime Property makes no warranty, representation or undertaking whether expressed or implied, nor do we assume any legal liability, whether direct or indirect, or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information. Prospective purchasers and tenants should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
Click & Drag